Wednesday 7 September 2011

What ho September

What ho, 
I've been away for what seems an age. I've been ill, had time off with my lad and now my little tiny is a little school girl. I have lots for you to see as a catch up on what i've been doing!
This is my node! I'm sure i've mentioned it before but my chum is attempting to make a 'network' using ceramics, mud and a thing that 'represents' you. You can't see it very well but mine has colouring from mums garden mud (as its where i originate from) and a fancy button.


I made rompers for my friends twins (each lined with the other spotty material.
I made this for me,
loads of phone cases



and also worked out a nice book cover
and so, if you have made it this far you now get to see my big girl all ready for school!

Apparently her big brother looked after her and gave her a kiss a lunch time!





2 comments:

  1. Glad you're all feeling better, your makes are great and your children are so cute in their new school jumpers :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been a bit off colour! You've been a very busy bee, love your makes! Love the yellow school jumpers, very cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.