Monday 5 November 2012

Halloween - abit late

Morning (or what ever time of day greeting it is for where and when you are),
OK, its late but we had half term last week so i have no chance to blog it - so here is Halloween.
not very scary cat!

Stupid death (horrible histories style)

yes, i had face paint

home made shirt

my final look!
OK, my fake blood is abit red but i impressed my self with the sticking of a cheap plastic cleaver to a shirt! I know my lad is holding it in the picture but it is attached and stayed so which really made me chuffed!

Other than that I've been making some bags for the forthcoming craft fairs I'm doing - 

Saturday 17th November
St Leonard's parish hall
Marston green
10-3 ish

and

Sunday 18th November
Transport Museum
 Coventry
10-4ish

do come visit if your in the area!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant costumes - trouble is you have now got me humming "stupid deaths"....:)

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you all brilliant, I especially like your little Death. And good skills on your costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very attention-grabbing, You're a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to in the hunt for more of your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

    Here is my page - Kortingsbon Inshared

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.