Monday 20 February 2012

Blogger award

Get me! i've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Rae of Felt by Rae
That very kind of you my dear, many thanks.
There are rules to this award and they are as follows:

  • Add the button to your blog
  • Thank the blogger who awarded you
  • Mention 7 random things about you
  • List the rules
  • Pass the award on to 15 amazing blogs
  • Inform each of them  by leaving a comment
Now for the random things about me...
1.      I dissected humans at university
2.      I research gum disease!
3.      I once ate a terry's chocolate orange in 1 min and 34 seconds (each segment individually) but still didn't win the race!
4.      I used to peel the skin off of peas before i would eat them
5.      I lack tack (i have foor IN mouth disease!)
6.      I bake a mean chocolate cake
7.      I'm mildly obsessed with doctor who!
Blogs:
ok, 
this is the bit i'm rubbish at, so many blogs... and most of the ones i like have been awarded this already... 
Give me a few days and i'll up date this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.