Monday 30 January 2012

Another new frock

What ho,
 I made another frock over the weekend and finished off the demin one.




Ok, its short on tiny but she does love to model!
Here's the new one - 

This will be going on sale with the demin one soon.
I managed to get a good shot of the orange frock i made tiny a couple of weeks ago, I'm still not convinced its her colour,
And so he's not left out, here is my lad in the beginnings of his cowboy costume, I'll pop a piccy on when he does cowboy day at school so you can see the finished article!




1 comment:

  1. Aw, I want a Tiny to dress up! I had a boy who is now a large hulk of a 25 year old and my sis had twin boys for goodness sakes, no fair!

    Or, even better I'd like to be Tiny's age again and have pretty dresses made for me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.