Tuesday 14 June 2011

Jessica - A special little girl

Today my friends very special little girl has a big operation. You have met her before in this post. She has pierre robin sequence and is off for her palate operation. I'll be thinking of her and her family today (do send your thoughts and or prayers/ good vibes too, its can't hurt!).
Her mum recently put her story on the CLAPA website to help others with the condition, do visit it.



Cheeky little thing she is!







I also wanted to show you what i've got her mum for her birthday
Its from muddy puddle crafts, Cute arn't they! if my friend doesn't like them i'll taken them home with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.