Wednesday 15 August 2012

Out and about

Last night i went out and about - well, I wasn't at home.
 I went to a COW (creative open workshop).
After locating the small but cosy and lovely (and fabric filled) studio i had a nice cuppa while we waited for the other lady doing the workshop arrived. there were only 2 of us so we had loads of space!
we were making these:
fabric storage box

 So i selected some fabrics to make it in and ironed on interfacing


a white


and a black - handles added in the white

all my edges neatly cut to size

lining fabric selected and cut
outsides all sewn together - interfacing gives it shape

lining all sewn together
outside of my box - i used orange to sew the lining in.

the lining
The workshop was fun, friendly and i will be going again, wonder what I'll make next time! The box is for my lad, he doesn't get as many things made for him as tiny does. hope he likes it!
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Great place to create and great makes :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.