Monday 17 January 2011

Loosing it

I seem to have lost it this year. And by that i mean my sewing mojo!
I put the machien away for christmas and just don't seem to be able to motivate myself to get it out again!
I Have projects to attend to (including finishing my nephews christmas gift and making a present for my friends new baby who is now 12+weeks old!)

Where has all my motivation gone!
I seem to be sleep walking through 2011!
I still feel drained and the more days go past with out achieving anything the more i don't want to start it!
Think i have a bout of the procrastinators!
think i need shaking up and down and having someone yell WAKE UP at me!
hope you are feeling more motivated than i am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.