Monday 31 January 2011

Costume drama

So, i finally did it, i finished christmas!
I bort my nephew a kit form kotorikits and i finally made it and posted it off to him, but not before i made my lad put it on so i could take photos!

 I also got a Bee suit for my little girl as she loves bumble bees!


she has been running about shouting bee bee bee bee (she doesn't do buzz!). i get to tell her to buzz off!
Also got round to making some hair clips this weekend too! my friends litttle girls got some from me for their birthdays (twins) but they have lost 1 each (cake style) so i made them new ones and tried out a different design (flowers).


i wonder what this week will bring, have fun all x

1 comment:

  1. What great costumes, especially the bee! And I love your flower hairclips. Very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.