I had a look back at my sewing resolutions from last year as a prompt to any i make for this year,
again i ask myself where do i want to go with it, do i stay with the familiar or try something new?Last year i said I'd
- Create at least one item every week (unless there is a major crisis or i get to go on holiday, the chance of which would be a fine thing!) -
- As i love making small dresses, i will make some and put them up for sale, i will not worry that they are not good enough, they seem to resist destruction by tiny!
- I will attempt to do a couple of more craft fairs this year, not just at Christmas (this will give me some serious bum shifting motivation!)
I could say that i will use up my fabric stash and not get anything else till its used, but i always find i need something to help finish off so
- i will do my best to not buy excessive amounts
and, on a trying something new theme
- i will attempt to create a pattern for a dress for tiny using newspaper like my mum used to do
This was a fail too, i did give a couple of how too's though. Prehaps i'll start with something smaller than a frock!
And so, pretty much like last year you can look forward to seeing what i make every week, Point and laugh as i get in a total mess, see just mow much mess i can create and you never know you may get a tutorial!