Tuesday 19 June 2012

sewing or lack of!

Hi all, I've been slacking again. maybe I'm coming down with something, perhaps its the weather or the time of year but I'm tired and lacking in any sort of get up and go!
I have managed a little sewing but as its for swaps i don't want to reveal it yet so instead here is our newest family member -  colonel Yorkshire pudding (yes, a long name for a tiny hamster but that's my kids for you!)
I also put my fabric away in its new home - the space where the hot water tank used to be
its odd, it doesn't seem like there's much there (yes there is some hidden behind the loo roll too) whereas when it was filling the lounge it seems like loads!
TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for storage :) love your newest family member, they are so fun to have! enjoy :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your get up and go soon gets up and comes back!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.