Monday 11 June 2012

Buzzy birthdays

What ho,
I spent the end of last week making a birthday frock for my friends little girl who turned 2 the previous weekend (i was very glad her party was this weekend giving me an extra week to do making!)



A full circle with a heart shaped cut out at the back.
I also made up a clothkits dolly and made her a dress to match
Although the birthday girl wasn't totally bothered by her presents her mum liked them! 
I'll have to make her a bee bag too like tinys as her party was bee themed! 
bee cakes which i helped ice, a hive cake her daddy made and tiny with a balloon on her head!


TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I am your swap partner for the heart swap. I have emailed you but i'm not sure that they are getting through to you.
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.