Tuesday 23 October 2012

pattern testing

What ho chaps,
 I've been pattern testing again, this time for Eliza M Vintage
This is the circle skirt pattern that is for grown ups however............
some of these patterns are being adapted for small people, how could i resist making something new for tiny!

I let her pick the fabric (yes its dinosaurs!) and set too while she watched willy wonka and the boys were at ice hockey.


I picked the 5-6 size so it will last.
It ran up really easily, no problems and she loves it. If i wore skirts I'd consider getting the big one for me!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I need to make a dinosaur skirt, this is the most awesome thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely skirt, you really should try wearing skirts, they are so much fun, I spent years not wearing them, and now I rarely wear trousers......
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.