Tuesday 18 December 2012

Stockings and ice!

What ho (with a tiny christmassy jingle),
 Well, i sent off 2 stockings in this years stocking swap. I hold my hands up and admit i have been totally rubbish and not taken photos of what I've sent. My head has just not been with it!

I received one lovely package from jenny from over at the gingerbread house
it was abit of a picture fail but i do have one - of the stocking alternative that she sent (i love it, hubby isn't convinced) 
(yes that is my loo!)

I also swapped with Sue from @home
she has spoilt me completely!

Isn't the stocking fab! (my fave colour). the kids have been messing with nuts (i think the hamster has had the most to eat!) and bickering over who the big candy cane belongs to!

A big thank you to you both and i hope you love your stockings too.

AND now the ice!
here is tiny and my lad showing off their outfits that they wore yesterday in Coventry's Christmas cracker ice show!
tiny looking bright

tiny in her wintery outfit

my lad in his wintery outfit

PJ's for walking in the air!

they had a fab time, so did I (and no, there are no pictures of me in an orange and purple tutu or my purple cape!). I ache abit today and I'm pooped so how they will be i don't know!
 TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Fab stockings, what lovely treats!

    I have received my stocking from my swap partner, but, showing unusual restraint, Im keeping it to open in the Holidays!!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS thanks so much for organising the stocking swap again, much appreciated!

    Hxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.