Thursday 2 December 2010

We are Birmingham

What ho!
what is 'We are Birmingham'? well its a fantastic new shop thats opened in birmingham (DALE END), it sells things that are handmade in birmingham and they have accepted some of my work!

was so excited that i took piccys of my things (and some hats my mum made) on display, i even have things in the windows!
 mums hats
 lavender hearts and storage bags
 notebook covers
 christmas things
 chicken door stops (named by the kids: Rocky, Baby baby, Hot chocolate and Funky!)
 more christmas things behind the counter












lavender heart and felt stars in the window
and decorations on the christmas tree!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that exciting! Well done ... I hope you sell out!!!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, how exciting! I don't live far from Birmingham so I'll have to take a trip to the shop x p.s. Thankyou for the lovely blog comment x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.