Tuesday 18 August 2015

forgetful

what ho,
 to be honest , at the moment i feel that i'd forget my head even if it was screwed on!
 I went to the festival of quilts not last week but the week before and have told you nothing!!!

well, i didn't take lots of pictures (Fail) but i did do a workshop - can't show you it though as i plan to give a friend of mine the piece that i made for christmas
 i did however do an extra mini workshop on one of the stands - for the life of me i can't remember which but i made this -
A little embroidary - it quite cute (though i say so myself!
This week i have been mostly mending a gasebo cover for a friend so she can use it for her birthday! (my life is so exciting) 

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Love the embroidery over the layers of organza and your French knots (if they are French knots) are so neat.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are alway welcome, i know they take you time, i appreciate each one because, the smile they bring is mine.